Cari Pinjaman Peribadi Lain?
Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan
About Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan
Salam sejahtera semua! Entry kali ini kami akan memperkenalkan promosi Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan. Promosi personal loan ini terhad dan ada tempoh masanya kerana pembiayaan koperasi mempunyai tempoh masa tertentu untuk pemohon memohon pembiayaan.
Buat masa ini,Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan ditawarkan bagi yang berjawatan tetap sahaja. Bagi pekerja kontrak atau jawatan sementara tidak layak memohon dengan Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan. Terus hubungi kami untuk mengetahui samada pakej Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loanuntuk kakitangan berjawatan kontrak dan sementara dibuka untuk permohonan.
Terdapat beberapa koperasi yang menguruskan pembiayaan peribadi kepada kakitangan MPOB antaranya Koperasi Yayasan Perlis RCE, Koperasi Petronesa, Koperasi Gemilang Siswazah Berhad (Kogemilang), Koperasi Kowamas, Koperasi Kekal, Koperasi Pendidikan Islam (Ukhwah) dan lain-lain koperasi. Cara pembayaran ansuran bulanan melalui potongan biro angkasa. Jadi anda tidak perlu risau untuk membuat bayaran kerana potongan diuruskan melalui skim potongan gaji majikan.
Anda berminat? Jika ya…….
Bagi yang berminat untuk Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan dan mengira kelayakan pinjaman anda, anda bolehlah memohon dengan cara mengklik saya ingin mengira kelayakan pinjaman peribadi. Telah ramai pelanggan yang membuat permohonan melalui pihak kami dan kami percaya ketelusan dan kejujuran dalam memberi perkhidmatan kepada anda adalah keutamaan kami.
Untuk semakan kelayakan Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan, sila Call/SMS/Whatsapp payslip e penyata gaji terkini ke 0192983056
About Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB)
Premier Government Agency
MPOB is the premier government agency entrusted to serve the country’s oil palm industry. Its main role is to promote and develop national objectives, policies and priorities for the wellbeing of the Malaysian oil palm industry.
It was incorporated by an Act of Parliament (Act 582) and established on 1 May 2000, taking over, through a merger, the functions of the Palm Oil Research Institute of Malaysia (PORIM) and the Palm Oil Registration and Licensing Authority (PORLA). Each of these respective organisations has been involved in the oil palm industry for more than 20 years and it is to render more effective services as well as to give greater national and international focus to the industry that MPOB was instituted.
MPOB derives its funding mainly from cess imposed on the industry for every tonne of palm oil and palm kernel oil produced. In addition, MPOB receives budget allocations from the government to fund development projects and for approved research projects under the Intensification of Research in Priority Areas (IRPA) programme.
To become the premier Nobel Laureate – producing research and development institution, providing leadership and impetus for the development of a highly diversified, value-added, globally competitive and sustainable oil palm industry.
To enhance the well-being of the Malaysian oil palm industry through research, development and excellent services.
- Expand and improve the current uses of oil palm products.
- Find new uses for the products.
- Improve production efficiency and quality of products.
- Optimise land utilisation in oil palm areas.
- Promote the use, consumption and marketability of oil palm.
- To adopt strong market and industry-oriented research and development programmes.
- To aggressively undertake transfer of technologies and commercialisation of research results.
- To forge an active partnership in technology development and utilisation with the private and public sectors.
- To strengthen international linkages and research collaboration in selected areas.
- To promote global awareness, appreciation and demand for Malaysian oil palm and products.
- Implement policies and development programmes to ensure the viability of the oil palm industry of Malaysia.
- Conduct and promote research and development activities relating to the oil palm industry.
- Regulate, register, co-ordinate and promote all activities relating to the oil palm industry.
- Develop, promote and commercialise research findings as well as provide technical, advisory and consultancy services to the oil palm industry.
- Develop and maintain markets for oil palm products as well as promote efficient marketing.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other organisations inside or outside Malaysia to further enhance the oil palm industry of Malaysia.
- Plan and implement training programmes and human resource development in line with the needs of the oil palm industry.
- Be the resource and information centre of the oil palm industry including the publication and dissemination of information on oil palm as well as other oils and fats.
The Board Members
Members of the Board which comprises a Chairman, representatives from the government and the industry, and the Director-General of MPOB are appointed by the Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities. The Board plays a leadership role in giving direction to the organisation.
Several committees serve the Board in the following areas:
- Research (Programme Advisory)
- Finance & Development
- Registration & Licensing
The Programme Advisory Committee
The Programme Advisory Committee comprising eminent scientists and experts from Malaysia and abroad annually examines and makes recommendations on research activities for the Board’s consideration.
The oil palm industry forms the economic backbone of Malaysia and continues to face new challenges in the face of globalization. Rapid responses are needed to meet the increasing challenges of the industry as they unfold. MPOB as the custodian of the oil palm industry is entrusted with meeting these challenges through excellence in R&D and services.
*source from MPOB official website
Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan Reviews
Customer Reviews about Pinjaman Peribadi Malaysian Palm Oil Board MPOB Staff Loan