Cari Pinjaman Peribadi Lain?
Personal Loans Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad
About Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad
Koperasi Nesa by encouraging members to be involved in asset acquisition, especially small holdings, providing the necessary financial backing and inspiring them to engage in savings activities through Nesa as well as offering economic opportunities to members will guide them towards improving their socio-economic status.
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad, as an exceptional co-operative society, is focussed towards uplifting the socio-economic status of its members through transparency, integrity and reliability
Mortgage and Surety Loans to Member
What is Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad?
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad personal loan scheme are mortgage and surety loans. For membership requirements must be Malaysian citizen. Click here for more info
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad Education Fund / Merit Awards
Since 2002, the Annual Academic Merit Awards are presented to Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad members’ children who have excelled in their SPM and STPM examinations. The Awards with cash gift of RM100.00 for each subject scored with ‘A’ grade are given out to students who have scored minimum 4A in SPM and 2A in STPM.
The student’s mother or father must be a current valid member with a minimum share capital of RM1000.00 as on 31.12.2019. Members may submit their application letters for the Awards giving their membership particulars and with certified copy of their children’s exam results and copy of children’s My Kad. Application letters for Year 2019 Awards should reach by 30th September 2020.
Banking Facility through Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN)
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad members can avail the Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN) facilities to subscribe and make payments to through BSN A/C No.14-10029-000-4619-25. The facility is available at more than 380 BSN branches and over 600 BSN ATM centres spread nationwide.
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad has been undertaking housing developments in various parts of the country. At present in Rantau (Negeri Sembilan) the development of 62 units of property of single storey semi-detached houses, 5 units of double storey bunglow houses and 1 unit of single storey bunglow is being proceeded with. Members interested in participating are requested to call Ms.Vanes @ 0172673921
Note : 1 Double Storey Bunglow House & Single Storey Semi-Detached Houses Are Available.
Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad Membership Qualification
- Applicant must be Malaysia citizen.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Must be a resident or be employed or be in ownership of land in Malaysia.
- Must not be a person against whom a conviction stands for a registrable offence or be mentally disabled, or is an undischarged bankrupt or expelled from membership of any co-operative society and a period of one (1) year has not lapsed from the date of expulsion.
Application for Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad Membership
- Application to become a member must be made in Nesa Membership Application Form and addressed to the Secretary.
- The Application Form must be fully completed and duly signed.
- The Form must also be signed by a proposer and seconder, both of them shall be members of the cooperative.
- New Applicants who are 50 years of age and below must subscribe minimum 1,000 shares (RM 1,000.00) and applicants above 50 years of age must subscribe minimum 3,000 shares (RM 3,000.00).
- The Application Form must also be accompanied by an Entrance Fee of RM50.00. The Entrance Fee will be refunded to the Applicant if the application is rejected.
- Former members owho apply for re-membership are charged an Entrance Fee of RM100.00.
- Nominee or a legal representative of a deceased member who applies for membership within six months after the death of the member will not be charged Entrance Fee.
Personal Loans Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad Reviews Reviews
Customer Reviews about Personal Loans Koperasi Nesa Pelbagai Berhad Reviews