Personal Loans Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB)
Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB) established in 2016 provides interest free educational loan. This personal loans is open to students and given by group. The establishment of this cooperative aims to provide space for postgraduate students to make cooperatives medium to conduct service-based business.
Personal Loans Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad provides opportunities for graduates to venture into entrepreneurship and business directly. KSBB is committed and committed to creating a conducive and friendly environment with customers, employees, suppliers and the surrounding community.
- Provide an authorisation platform to members to offer consultancy services
- Building business and social networks
- Provide training opportunities to members in bargaining service offerings
- Encourage cooperation among members and move in groups
PROGRAMS IMPLEMENTED BY Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB)
- SME Education Undergraduate Program Executive Mod School Leave
- Global Digital University
- English Language Camp “The Finland Way”
- Seminar on Transdisciplinary Education (STED)
- Learning Management System
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FUTURE
Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB) is an Executive UKM Graduate Programme Consultant. This programme aims to offer a Master of Education School Holiday Mode Course which provides special routes to educators through special packages
Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad KSSB Interest-Free Education Loan
Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB) offers** KSBB’s Interest-free Education Loan for undergraduates of the Executive UKM Master of Education (School Leave Mode)
KSBB’s INTEREST-FREE EDUCATION LOAN TERMS
- Open to students for the Master of Education Programme of the Executive UKM (School Holidays Mode) who have paid a minimum tuition fee of RM1,500 and are enrolled in study.
- 45 years old and under.
- Have a steady job.
- Not blacklisted in CTOS.
- Can’t withdraw from studies.
- Loans are given by GROUP (3 students for 1 group) in Semester 2 and Semester 3 studies with a value of RM5,000 per student or RM15,000 per group.
- Each member of the group must fill in the application form.
- Approval of the loan will be considered after the application is completed and meets the specified conditions.
- A processing fee of RM100 per person (for agreement, stamping,CTOS search, document delivery etc) is charged upon approval of the loan application.
- Refund guarantee is in groups after graduation (beginning January).
- The final date of acceptance of the application is on the MAC each year.
Don’t miss this opportunity!!!
For more information, please contact Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad or join the following telegram group:
Pusat Pengajian UKM Bangi :
Iptar School Kota Samarahan SARAWAK :
Kota Kinabalu SABAH School of Studies :
IPG Kota Bharu School :
**Subject to terms and conditions
Students can apply for loans/scholarships after obtaining a letter of offer and enrolling in the Executive UKM Master of Education Programme (school leave mode).
Among the financial resources:-
- Bank Rakyat
- State Foundation
- Personal Loan
What is Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad (KSBB) Interest-Free Education Loan?
Koperasi Siswazah Bangi Berhad offers KSBB’s Interest-free Education Loan for undergraduates of the Executive UKM Master of Education Programme and who have paid a minimum tuition fee of RM1,500 and are enrolled in study. Find more info here.
Hashtag / Keywords